Provide cultural and social interaction for the families and individuals of the Pakistani community and to offer a variety of programs and services to its members on larger scale. Promote our rich Heritage, cultural goodwill & values among others communities.
Goals & Programs
- Promote goodwill, understanding and fellowship among Pakistani-Americans and community on larger scale.
- Organize national, cultural and social events to promote art, literature, and music other cultural features of Pakistani life.
- Coordinate with Pak NY consulate advocate official and arrange their official visit to local community for their document services etc. (New ID card, Machine readable passport, Obtain visas & Renew etc.
- Organize trade shows, food festivals and antique shows and create a network to locate business opportunities for community members.
Provide assistance to new comers to this areas regarding business opportunities, family, youth interaction etc.
- Educate the community on political, social and economic issues and raise awareness of their responsibilities and rights. Approach to the local official & political parties to represent the Pakistani community view/opinion on various issues.
- Student Chapter
Keep the community updated about local/national events via monthly newsletter & website.
- Establishment of Urdu library for Kids/Adult at a local mosque/ICCD center.